Tactile Skills Matrix: Exploration of Real Objects
The following APH products encourage Exploration of Real Objects by facilitating hands-on experiences with common objects and shapes.
- Fine Motor Development Materials: Twist, Turn, and Learn
- Giant Textured Beads
- HANDS ON: Functional Activities for Visually Impaired Preschoolers
- On the Way to Literacy Storybook: Something Special
- Sensory Learning Kit
- Setting the Stage for Tactile Understanding
- Spangle Tangle: Play and Explore Kit
- Tangle Toy® and Tangle Book Kit
Do you have other recommendations for products that encourage the EXPLORATION OF REAL OJBECTS? Share your ideas with Karen J. Poppe, Tactile Literacy Project Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org as she continues to update this Tactile Skills Matrix.