Tactile Skills Matrix: Reading Graphs
The following APH products provide practice Reading Graphs, including readymade tactile graphs and templates for designing tactile graphs. Note: Products without a hyperlink to APH’s shopping site have been obsoleted, but original copies might still be available to some teachers for continued use with their students.
- Bold Line Tactile Graph Sheets
- Downloadable graphs from Tactile Graphic Image Library (TGIL)
- Embossed Graph Sheets (Assorted Types Available)
- Graphic Aid for Mathematics
- Low-Relief Embossed Graph Sheets (Assorted Types Available)
- MathBuilders Unit 8: Data Collection, Graphing, and Probability and Statistics Kit
- SQUID Tactile Activities Magazine with this activity:
- “Ms. Placed” (included in Issue 2)
- Tactile Algebra Tiles
Do you have other recommendations for products that provide practice READING GRAPHS? Share your ideas with Karen J. Poppe, Tactile Literacy Project Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org as she continues to update this Tactile Skills Matrix.